Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Anticipation is Killing me

Just like a little boy waiting to open up his Christmas gift I am just dying with anticipation. Anticipation that I am on a four month countdown that I will be saying "I do" anticipation for the Thanksgiving dinner, to see family and friends. The list can go on and on. But I was suppose to be in trial last week but we got continued and then another one for this week got continued. Now we have 5 jury trials scheduled for January, yeah I know something is going to have to happen. No way we fit that all into one month. I have complete set of equipment along with the back up for each set. but that still leaves us with 3 more trials to fill. Needless to say the courthouse on Hill Street will be seeing a lot of me and my traveling TV in the year 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment