Monday, September 17, 2012

Nike FuelBand Review

I have been wearing my Nike Fuel band since April now and I am pretty confident in saying it is by far the best fitness tracking device I have invested in. I have tried other apps other devices and by far Nike comes out on top. Not to say that it is perfect, it still has some tweaks it needs to workout within its own Eco-system of apps and measuring. Read my initial thoughts here. Also a previous post about my use of my band at Disneyland here!

So in the past 6 months I have seen great improvements in my running and much more motivation. I completed my first ToughMudder and became an official member of mudder nation. During that race that took us 4.5 hours to complete I put my band to the test! I was weary cause I paid good money for my Nike band but never the less into the mud we went!
The course consisted of mud, swimming, climbing, running, and more climbing, and of course some more MUD!
I was truly impressed at the performance of my band, I didn't even notice it at times during the course.
Now I wear it all the time! The only time it comes off of my wrist is to charge, and syncing is super easy no wires needed. Nike is constantly updating the iPhone app to make it better an that is awesome! It looks fine while wearing my suits and I don't find the need to wear my Citizen watch anymore and when I do i find myself still wearing my Nike band on my other wrist. It hold up great while doing my weekend gardening and washing well. I even recently used the LED lights to find my contact drops on my dresser one night!

So all in all I give the Nike Fuel Band a 4.5 star out of 5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment